Until We Have Faces

Until We Have Faces
by Adrian Maramba

Let us the journey of your love, which may persist until the end of time.

For me, I'm just listening to other songs that can be used during times of depression and anxiety. These songs are Pieces by RED, Collide by Howie Day, Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay, Mad World by Gary Jules, Hymn for the Missing by RED, and Here Without You by 3 Doors Down.

It happens, and it is just the loss of my lifetime. Why is it still pretending to be happening at this time? There is so much to being on time that you make feel to do something. I believe that you make this time, it is right and just on your love and unity together we can make ourselves to the presence of your love.

I am a devotee of the Blessed Virgin Mary, because, I pray the rosary every day at 3:00 pm, at this time our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and redeemed the world. I go to church and pray, repent, and attend mass, among others related to the Religious Services and Activities.

According to the title, Until We Have Faces, the album studio by RED, particularly the song, Hymn for the MissingHe is talking about a relationship. They tried to make it work but it wasn’t going well hence the darkness. He thought the other was there beside him, happy in the relationship but then out of nowhere they were gone, meaning they broke it off basically. A long list of rhetorical questions to add to the song’s melancholy mood/atmosphere.

I just took a selfie with the parish priest before the religious events and after the holy mass ended after a blessing by the priest before the Holy Mass. For me, I just prayed on time regularly at the church, something you make the time to do. 

According to the 2006 French film, Je Vais bien, ne t'en fais pasIn the story of a Woman who returns from holiday and learns that her twin brother left the house after a violent argument with their father. She is shocked by her parents’ apathetic attitude and reluctance to talk about the event. After showing no sign of life, a postcard written by a boy arrives, and a woman sets off to find him.

Don't Worry holds surprises in store for us. You might call it a mystery of family life. The film's delicate accomplishment is in the way it reveals a secret world hidden in the heart of the commonplace, love behind indifference, a lust for adventure behind timidity. Things are not as they seem.

I'd cried on it and I'm listening to the song, “Hymn for the Missing” which achieves a melancholy grandeur as it mourns the loss of a loved one amidst piano and strings. There is the Lyrics:

Where are you now? Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone? Are you afraid?
Are you searching for me?
Why did you go? I had to stay
Now I'm reaching out to you
Will you wait, will you wait?
Will I see you again?

Another song, "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down, which aimed at a missing or lost lover, designed to straddle the distance between them and communicate just how desperately the central figure misses their soulmate. There is the Lyrics:

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me.

In the past times, how can be exist for a lifetime that is one of the things that you can make on it. For me, I believe in commitment for a lifetime and it's right. In the ways of your lives that you make to do it for all. I just fell in love again with that way of existence until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Cotillion Traditions

Your Love: Remembering the 1993 Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy