Don't Worry, I'm Fine

Don't Worry, I'm Fine
by Adrian Maramba

Why Ash Ketchum is Crying? What is the real about once in a lifetime?

Many people are having once in a lifetime, when it takes someone like the Parents or the People. She returns home, but is still very concerned about her brother, believing him to be living on the streets; she decides to try and find him. What it conceived for that? 

Almost everybody has his or her own breakup experience. It can be caused by so many different things – distance, arguments, or incompatibility – but the most intriguing reason is most definitely infidelity. It’s interesting to explore the psyche of people who feel the need to divert their attention to someone else.I'm very saddened to misplaced about the lifetime of the people. What can it be that your with your love or something? 

After watching the film, I wanted to read the novel. After reading the novel, I needed to write about it, not type, but write with a pen the words pouring out of my head.  Because the story touched I and the atmosphere wrapped me in a veil of gloom. How does feel about love according to the annulment after the husband discovers his wife having an affair? Does getting hurt give you the right to hurt back?

"Don't Worry, I'm Fine" is such an unusual journey tripped by such a seemingly odd event that its overall effect is difficult to describe - this is a film which really must be experienced.  And due to actors and actresses' fine performance, experience it we do, every step of the way with the woman, learning things about her and her outward world just as she does.

Just listening to the song, Hymn for the Missing, it was performed by Red, from the album, Until We Have Faces. Something the video about the woman to tell her parents to need something to do it.The film upset me and left me with terrible questions about right and wrong. In order to better understand the characters, I bought the novel.

According to the 2006 film, Je vais bien, ne t’en fais pas, coined from the French word which means "Don't Worry, I'm Fine" starring Mélanie Laurent, Kad Merad, Isabelle Renauld, Julien Boisselier. Many Filipino People are need to something the respect, responsibility and other values to chance it.

At the end of the film, the woman discovers her brother's favorite guitar in the boot of her father's car, realizing that her parents were lying and that he may well be dead, but she leaves it lie and doesn't ask them about it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bocaue Pagoda Festival

The Love Affair

Filipino Cotillion Traditions